Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm going green...


I haven't gone shopping in a while because I'm trying to save $$. I was craving some new accessories, but they're just too pricy. So I decided that it was time to "go green". I rummaged through some of my old stuff, my mom's stuff, and my sisters stuff and got inventive and creative. It's just a start so check it out.


The necklace was fun to make. It took some time deciding on the chain. I took apart some old earrings, necklaces, and key chains. Necklace includes: mother of pearl hoop, jade fish pendant, jade lotus bead, and a gold chain


I also made some earrings. Nothing exciting, but I had some time before bed (I was on a roll). The mother of pearl pieces I took a part from necklace and I just made them into earrings.



Below is the charm bracelet I made for my sister. I used some old pendants as the charms of this bracelet. It's very blingy - like my sister =P


No comments: